Chrysler Group executives are confident there is enough room in showrooms for the upcoming Dodge Nitro SUV and its platform-mate, the Jeep Liberty. In addition to sharing the same underpinnings, both vehicles project ruggedness through their boxy designs. But the divergent appeal of their respective brands will channel buyers appropriately, says Judith K. Wheeler, Dodge marketing director-4-wheel-drive vehicle product planning. Dodge Nitro concept “If we do our job correctly, we’re ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.