PARIS – Despite the buzz it provoked, Volvo Car has decided not to put the YCC concept car aimed at women into production. So says a report in the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet. Volvo YCC Concept designed by women for women’s needs. The concept car, presented in March at the Geneva auto show, features dozens of ideas from a team of women designers aimed at making cars easier to use. "In premium cars, if you meet the expectations of women, you exceed those of men," says a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.