General Motors Co. no longer plans to give Buick a 5-passenger cross/utility vehicle derived from the same architecture as the GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox now arriving at dealers, Buick GMC General Manager Susan Docherty says. GM scrapped a Buick CUV based on the Terrain/Equinox’s Theta Epsilon platform last month after consumers and journalists were critical of a near-production model. But such a vehicle would make great sense for Buick’s growing portfolio, especially given that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.