Cadillac to get new logo, may dump car names DETROIT — General Motors Corp.'s Cadillac Div. will get a new logo and is considering alphanumeric brand designations. “Everything is up for grabs, including names,” says Cadillac General Manager John F. Smith. The crest-and-wreath logo will be supplanted this month by a more modern and cleaner version. Cadillac's current emblem is the seventh or eighth incarnation, Smith says, and it doesn't convey Cadillac's new art and science theme exhibited ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.