GM to have colossal car show display DETROIT — General Motors Corp. says it will have the biggest display ever at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January. The 15,277-sq.-m. (164,456-sq.-ft.), two-level exhibit will house all of its brands, including Saab and Saturn, plus vehicles from overseas subsidiaries Holden Ltd., Vauxhall Motors Ltd. and Adam Opel AG. Called The GM Experience, the automaker is spending somewhere between US$10 million-US$100 million on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.