Visteon sends wheels to Hayes DEARBORN — Ford Motor Co.'s Visteon Automotive Systems is turning its entire steel wheel-making operations over to Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. in a deal that represents additional sales of US$50 million annually for the supplier, Ward's Automotive International has learned. All of the steel wheel-making machinery at Visteon's Monroe, Michigan, plant will be removed in phases and then shipped to a Hayes factory over the next several months. No Visteon jobs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.