Nissan pickups to share next platform FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan, U.S.A. — Nissan Motor Co. Ltd's new full-size pickup truck, due in 2002 as an '03 model, will serve as the working platform for the next-generation Frontier compact pickup and popular Xterra sport/utility vehicle (SUV), a company source tells Ward's Automotive International. The new Frontier and Xterra likely will hit the market about a year after the full-size pickup. Saturn to reveal SUV DETROIT — Saturn Corp. plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.