Toyota plans 29-day ramp-up for Sequoia PRINCETON, Indiana, U.S.A. — Toyota Motor Mfg. Indiana Inc. plans a 29-day ramp-up for its new Sequoia sport/utility vehicle (SUV), the fastest ever for any Toyota product, company officials say. The three-bench, V-8 powered Sequoia is built on the same line as the Tundra full-size pickup here. The Tundra's 60-day ramp-up is Toyota's fastest to date. Toyota says this experience, which involved a new plant and new workforce, has allowed for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.