DC wants new share options for top execs AUBURN HILLS — Daimler-Chrysler AG says it will ask shareholders to endorse a new share options plan for about 6,500 top executives at its annual share-holders' meeting next month. DC reportedly wants shareholders to approve the repurchase of up to 10% of the automaker's shares by October of next year. Ford appoints DETROIT — Ford Motor Co. appoints Joe W. Laymon as executive director, Human Resources Business Operations. Laymon, 47, served four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.