Gale retires, Creed to head DCC design AUBURN HILLS — Thomas C. Gale, DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s design chief with the eye and passion for bold styling, retires at year's end, but will continue to indulge in design as a consultant. Gale has agreed to a two-year stint as an advisor to DC exclusively, with plans to branch into aftermarket design as well. He hopes to continue weekly visits to the design studios, unfettered by business matters as a member of the 13-member management board. Upon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.