DaimlerChrysler gets new vice president AUBURN HILLS — Eric Ridenour, 41, assumes the position of vice president-Product Planning for DaimlerChrysler Corp. where he will define and direct product planning and strategy for the Chrysler group. He reports to Tom Gale, executive vice president-Product Development, Design and General Manager of Passenger Car Operations. Ridenour joined DC in 1986 in program development and has had responsibilities in areas of product development and strategy as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.