Honda to export Accords to U.S. GUADALAJARA, Mexico — Honda Motor Co. Ltd. begins exporting 4-door Accords to the U.S. from its plant here. The automaker expects to export about 2,000 cars this year and 8,500 cars during 2000. Honda de Mexico, which began assembly last year, will build about 15,000 cars during 1999 and 25,000 cars next year. Ford executive resigns DEARBORN — Philippe Paillart, chairman and chief executive of Ford Credit resigns. Paillart, who held the position only 13 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.