Icahn to buy less than 15% of GM stock DETROIT — General Motors Corp. is put on notice by financier Carl Icahn that he plans to take a significant stake in the automaker. The company says Icahn plans to buy more than US$15 million worth of stock but less than 15% of outstanding shares. Workers walk at VW MEXICO CITY — Unionized workers walk out of Volkswagen AG's Puebla plant over a wage dispute. Workers ask for a 35% pay hike; VW reportedly is offering closer to expected inflation — ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.