Jag's new product possibilities DETROIT — Jaguar Cars Ltd. still is considering a station wagon, a more upscale sedan and is getting ready for a new small car. But any hopes for a sport/utility vehicle (SUV) seem doubtful. “Have you ever seen an elegant SUV?” questions Michael Dale, president of Jaguar's North American operations, saying any Jaguar would have to be elegant. Managing Director Jonathan Browning says the automaker still is looking into an S-Type station wagon and is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.