New president at Porsche Engineering ATLANTA — Porsche AG names August Hofbauer as president and chief executive of Porsche Engineering Services, Inc. (PES), a design and engineering subsidiary of Porsche that works with OEMs and their first suppliers. Hofbauer, 41, chief engineer and acting chief executive of the Troy, Michigan-based PES since June 1996, previously worked at Porsche AG in Germany and was a member of Porsche's engine development group in Weissach, Germany. Price cut on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.