Ford-Sprint alliance to rival GM's OnStar DEARBORN — Ford Motor Co. announces a strategic alliance with Sprint PCS Group to create a rival to General Motors Corp.'s OnStar in-vehicle communications system. Ford's yet-to-be-named system will offer Internet access, e-mail, safety and other services this fall on '01 Lincolns in the U.S. and the Ford Focus in Europe. Qvale, DeTomaso split DETROIT — Qvale Automotive Group S.r.l. and DeTomaso Modena SpA agree to dissolve a licensing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.