North American production will continue its downward spiral in October and November after dropping to a long-time low in September. Output, including medium- and heavy-duty trucks, is forecast to total 1.356 million units in October, down 11.2% from year-ago, and 1.224 million in November, off 10.2%. It will be the lowest production total for November since 1.078 million in 1992. Related document: Ward's Oct./Nov. North American Vehicle Production Outlook September, which still has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.