Who needs global capabilities when one market is the source of 76.5% of company profits? General Motors Corp.'s home turf led the automaker to another quarterly record — this time for July-September, as the company posted an all-time third quarter high earnings of $1.33 per share. GM's worldwide income totaled $877 million, up from a strike-impacted net loss of $309 million year-ago. General Motors 2nd Qtr Financial Results 1999 1998 % Chg. Sales $42,794 $33,525 27.2 Net ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.