Bolstered by increases at Chrysler Group LLC, Hyundai Motor Mfg. Alabama LLC and Toyota Engineering & Mfg. North America Inc., among others, the North American auto industry’s third-quarter production slate has grown for the second consecutive month to 3,070,900 units. This month’s 75,600-unit jump follows the 183,000-unit, 6.5% gain posted a month ago and, like the July increase, is led by a sharp 81,400-unit rise in light-truck production that more than offsets the 5,800 car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.