North American auto makers are pulling back on production in November, based on Ward's estimates for the month. The pullback is mostly in trucks and will cause total North American output to come up an estimated 37,300 units short of what previously was scheduled. Ward's estimates North American production will end at 1.266 million units, 5.3% below November 2002’s 1.336 million. (See related data: Ward's North American Estimated Production by Manufacturer and Country) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.