There was little change overall to the North American auto industry’s third-quarter production schedules, with an increase in plan by General Motors Corp. reversing a portion of the cuts made by DaimlerChrysler Corp. Also, due mostly to the Big Three, June North American output will exceed plan for the month and leave inventory higher than necessary to meet current demand. (See related data: Ward's North American Estimated Production by Manufacturer and Country) The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.