North American production for June is estimated to end above plan due to a surge in cars. Ward’s estimates June output to be tracking at 1.50 million units, 2.7% above year-ago and some 20,000 vehicles above what was scheduled for the period at the beginning of the month. (See related data: Ward's North American Estimated Production by Manufacturer and Country) The overbuild from plan is due entirely to cars, which are coming up 22,600 units above schedule. Trucks are heading for output ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.