DETROIT -- North American light-vehicle production capacity utilization was below the same year-ago period in the third quarter, the fifth consecutive quarterly decline, based on a Ward’s analysis. To view Ward's North American light vehicle production, click Manufacturers built to 66.0% of their straight-time capacity in third-quarter 2001, compared to 75.0% in like-2000. Ford Motor Co. led the Big Three with straight-time utilization of 64.3%, but that was well below its year-ago ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.