North American total vehicle production will open first-quarter 2011 at a relatively robust level of 3,525,000 units, 19.8% ahead of a year-ago and nearly double the dismal 1,781,000 built in troubled 2009. It also nearly ties the 3,575,000 units manufactured in 2008, just before the bottom fell out of the market. Related document: North America Production Schedule Q1 Every auto maker is planning percentage gains in first-quarter output, compared with like-2010, ranging from 8.9% at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.