The already weak North American April-June car and truck production schedules just got weaker as auto makers voted to pare a net 63,100 units from the previous slate – with Ford Motor Co. still mulling revisions to its second-quarter tally. That’s on top of an additional145,400-unit estimated underbuild in the year’s first quarter that included a 96,600-vehicle short fall in final February data and an estimated loss of 49,300 assemblies in March. Related document: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.