While Ford Motor Co. mulls changes in its second-quarter output, major transplant producers are pumping up their schedules. Toyota Motor Engineering & Mfg. North America Inc., Nissan North America and Volkswagen de Mexico S.A. de C.V., collectively, will boost production 69,700 units compared with initial plans set a month ago. Related document: Ward's North America Production Schedule That, plus some minor increases at other transplant auto makers, more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.