Global defense company Northrop Grumman Corp. forwards a proposal to the board of directors of TRW Inc. to acquire the conglomerate, except for TRW’s automotive division, which the company says it will sell off. In its proposal letter to TRW, Northrop Grumman says it recognizes "that the automotive business is an outstanding operation in its own right, but we believe that it does not logically fit with either your or our other business segments." Northrop Grumman says it would give $47 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.