RIGA, Latvia – Moeller Bil A/S of Norway, which is responsible for the import of Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Skoda and DaimlerChrysler Corp. Jeep brands to Norway, has purchased Latvian Audi distributor Auto Riga SIA. Auto Riga sold 157 Audi cars last year. Pal Syversen, president of Moeller Bil, says he expects to sell 170 to 180 Audis in Latvia for 2002. Moeller Bil already owns distribution companies UAB Moeller Auto, which sells VW vehicles, and UAB Keturi Ziedai (Audi) in neighboring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.