There is hope for those long-suffering designers who have fought, and lost, the never-ending battle to bring more natural products into mainstream vehicle interiors. Touch wood. Novem Car Interior Design says it has developed unique process that makes wood available for pennies more than the cost of faux finishes. That’s real wood, from bubinga to walnut, says Novem Sales Manager Andrea Long. Hence Novem’s brand name for the resulting product: TruWood. “We’re really trying to bring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.