U.S. light-vehicle sales undercut expectations in November from what Ward's, and the consensus, predicted. November’s sales equaled a 16.0 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), the same as year-ago and a smidgeon worse than October’s 16.1 million. Related document: Ward's U.S. Light Vehicle Sales by Brand and Group It was the second straight month sales fell below what was anticipated and could be a foreboding that December deliveries will be significantly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.