DETROIT – Technology company NVIDIA says its Tegra system-on-a-chip superprocessor could alter the automotive industry dramatically by improving upon existing technologies and ushering in new ones. Santa Clara, CA-based NVIDIA, best known as a producer of chips for the video-game industry, has been a supplier to the automotive industry for more than a decade, providing graphic solutions that power tools used by designers, product developers and manufacturing engineers. For ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.