Nissan North America Inc. unwraps the new '02 Altima sedan. It is larger than the previous model and available with a 4- or 6-cyl. engine. Interior and exterior have been redesigned, featuring a cockpit-like interior, new performance-tuned suspension and 16 or 17 ins. tires. The '02 Altima goes on sale in the U.S. and Canada in September with a sales goal of 190,000 units. Targeted market is 30-40 years of age, $50,000-$70,000 income, 55% male buyers. • To keep momentum for the PT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.