New-car sales rose 12.6% in New Zealand in February to 4,844 units, with commercial deliveries up 15% to 1,313. Motor Industry Assn. CEO Perry Kerr says the market continues to perform well with total volume up 13% from a year ago. Toyota led the new-car segment with 785 units, ahead of Hyundai (548) and Suzuki (468). After two months, Toyota has sold 2,235 units, ahead of Holden (1,125), Hyundai (1,018) and Ford (1,005). The Suzuki Swift was the top-selling model for the month (351 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.