New Zealand new-car sales in November totaled 4,486 units, down 8.4% from prior-year’s disastrous 4,898. The monthly result was in line with the industry forecast for 2009, the Motor Industry Assn. says. Last year’s November market collapsed, with new-car deliveries tumbling 27.1% from 6,723 in like-2007, after the global economic crisis saw the failure of a number of vehicle-finance companies. At the time, the industry predicted 2009 would be a difficult year, with new-vehicle sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.