New Zealand's new-vehicle market saw another record month in March, as new-car sales climbed 7% to 7,033 units and new commercial vehicle sales increased 12% to 2,320. “This was the biggest March for new cars since 1990 and the biggest for new commercials since 1985," Motor Industry Assn. CEO Perry Kerr says. "Despite all the comments about a softening economy, new-ehicle buyers continue to display a high level of confidence.” Toyota New Zealand Ltd. stretched its market lead in March, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.