Slowly, steadily, Jaguar North America has become one sturdy cat. After rising to the top of J.D. Power and Associates’ annual Initial Quality Study in 1999, the company has been among the leading luxury brands year after year in the U.S. quality chase. The ’04 XJ is central to Jaguar’s strong quality performance. This year, Jaguar leapt back atop European brands in the study, thanks to a 20% year-over-year improvement, finishing behind only Cadillac and Lexus. Its Brown’s Lane ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.