VIENNA – OAO GAZ, Russia’s second-largest vehicle maker, may introduce a prototype of its new Volga passenger car as early as January, Russian sources say. However, the company could decide to wait until later in the year. GAZ is rumored to be cooperating with Fiat Auto SpA on the development of the new model. There is no information available regarding the start of production. The new car will be named GAZ 3115 Volga. So far, GAZ only has issued a short press release saying that Oleg ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.