Korean auto makers are scrambling to cash in on global exposure of their passenger vehicles by providing fleets for the leaders of 20 nations attending the G-20 Summit in Seoul Nov. 11 and 12. Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. seems to have cut the sweetest deal with the South Korean government and is supplying a fleet of its premium Equus limousines for the visiting leaders, including President Obama. The Equus fleet is specially equipped with bulletproofing and other security devices, and Chung ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.