U.S. auto makers sold 947,119 light vehicles over October’s 27 selling days, lifting the daily sales rate 17.5% above like-2009 (28 days). Analysis The jump in deliveries lifted the seasonally adjusted annual sales for the month to 12.2 million units, the highest SAAR – other than last August’s “Cash-for-Clunkers” inflated 14.2 million mark – since September 2008. In line with historical trends, October’s DSR was down 8.3% from September’s (over 25 days), marking the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.