October light-vehicle sales in flood-ravaged Thailand sank 40.5% year-over-year to 42,873 units. Toyota Thailand, which tabulates sales for the local industry, reports new-car sales tumbled 38.8% to 19,852 units and light-commercial-vehicle deliveries plummeted 41.8% to 23,021. Within the CV segment, 1-ton pickup sales plunged 44.3% to 18,861 units. Toyota Thailand Executive Vice President Wutthikorn Suriyachantanano says October’s decline was the biggest in the 13 years since the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.