U.K. auto makers record another positive month in October, as vehicle production climbs 12.5% to 139,991 units and passenger-car output reaches its highest level since March. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says the October result raised the 10-month total 5.1% to 1,212,264 units. Car output increased 14.1% in the month to 128,654 units and was up 5.8% to 1,111,901 year-to-date. Some 83% of the production, or 923,287 vehicles, were exported. Perhaps reflecting the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.