How is this for irony? Economically and politically uncertain Russia, home to the much-maligned Lada, has become a more sophisticated car market than the U.S. At least, you could draw that conclusion from Ford’s production plans for its all-new European Focus. The revamped model, recently unveiled in Paris, now is ramping up at Ford plants in Germany and Spain and will hit European markets this month. In addition to an upgrade to an already fine chassis, the new Focus gets an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.