The problems facing auto suppliers may seem insurmountable, but parts makers are poised and well-positioned for a full recovery, says the president and CEO of the Original Equipment Suppliers Assn., based in Troy, MI. “The good news is, once we get through this and all these costs have been taken out, we are going to be a lean, mean fighting machine that’s very profitable and really competitive,” Neil DeKoker says this week on the latest edition of “Autoline Detroit,” an automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.