Certainly there are yet more variations on the sport/utility vehicle (SUV). And without a doubt still more hybrid-power ideas. But what isn't on hand at this month's Geneva motor show is a large story: the all-new C-Class will not make an appearance on DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes-Benz stand. Instead, DC is holding the C-class for a show closer to its May launch, hoping to sell out the hefty remaining inventories of the current “C.” Mercedes now is expected to debut the car at a small ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.