The Commonwealth of Australia, with its rich deposits of natural gas, agreed to acquire a “preferred country license agreement” for Syntroleum Corps.' proprietary gas-to-liquid (GTL) technology, placing the country in the pole-position for the race to bring super-clean synthetic fuels to the global market. The Australian government also will help foot Syntroleum's R&D bill by granting a technology loan to support further development and commercialization of GTL in that country. Under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.