General Motors Corp.'s Oldsmobile Div. will continue trying to carve out a niche in the packed sport/utility vehicle (SUV) segment for its aging Bravada with a promotional effort this fall featuring musician Sheryl Crow. The campaign will run from October to mid-November in various mediums, including television, magazines and the Internet. Olds will give away six-disc CD changers to '00 Bravada buyers, as well as a compilation of hits and previously unreleased songs by Ms. Crow. An Olds ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.