General Motors Corp.'s Oldsmobile division has taken the rare step of putting together a team focused on putting the Oldsmobile Specialty Vehicle (OSV) Alero and Intrique into production. That uncommon move — such preparation usually is reserved for large-volume programs, not niche vehicles — likely indicates that at least one of the cars is heading for production. “We have a team in place that's working on getting them to production. It's not something we as a company have done before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.