Bob Lutz isn’t the only automotive oldtimer back in the saddle. Paice Corp., which has developed a new hybrid vehicle technology that’s creating a buzz worldwide, has several well-known senior citizens involved. Two are former General Motors Corp. chief engineers: Ted Louckes, 71, Paice’s chief operating officer, who gained a reputation as an engine engineer at Oldsmobile and capped a 40-year GM career in 1988; and Bob Templin, a Paice director, who developed the original Seville at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.