Domestic brands enjoyed a dramatic spike in popularity among online shoppers in the second quarter, according to the Consumer Choice report – covering April through June – published by Autobytel Inc. With domestic vehicle sales flat industry-wide in Q2, the Autobytel report suggests that strong online sales have been a significant contributor to U.S. auto makers’ market share during the second quarter. The study is based on the number of purchase requests made by visitors to Autobytel’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.