DETROIT – Chet Huber faces an enviable dilemma. As president of OnStar, Huber holds the reigns to one of the industry’s most coveted technologies, a gee-whiz vehicle communications system combining safety, security and personalized conveniences into a single package activated with the touch of a button. He just wishes more of its users knew this, too. “There is still more than a casual number of folks that, when they decide not to renew OnStar and you go back afterwards and talk to them, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.